It’s Friday, so let’s share some funnies. What’s a humorous experience that’s happened to you in your caregiving role? It could be something that happened years ago or just yesterday, as long as today it makes you giggle. We’ll giggle with you.
Please share in our comments section.
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Worry? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Fear? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, How Do You Define Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- Consider Keeping Acts of Service in the Family (caregiving.com)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Community Care Squad? (caregiving.com)
- Because We Need Help, Are We Burdens? (caregiving.com)