For me, I’m going to break through my blocks and get to the other side.
This month, how will you break?
Please share your goals about breaking in our comments section, below. And, keep us posted throughout the month in our Happiness Project group.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its third year? We’d love to have you! Just complete this quick survey and then join our group here. You’ll receive emails from me every month with our new word.)
- Happiness Project: January (caregiving.com)
- Happiness Project: December Action (caregiving.com)
- Can We Unlearn Unhappiness? (caregiving.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Emotions in the Workplace (caregiving.com)
- Get Ready for Our Virtual Ride (caregiving.com)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Designated Family Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words: What’s Your Wish for Another Caregiver? (caregiving.com)