This morning during our Rise N Shine class (part of our CarePASS membership program), @jbones1961 and @g-j and I talked about the responsibilities of a caregiving life. We discussed how hard it can be to enjoy a true break.
So, I asked, what would you do if you had five hours and $500? How would you spend the time and the money? During this time, your caree and family receives the care they need–you have no worries about them.
I’d love to know your answer. Your caree has the care he or she needs. You have five hours and $500. What would you do?
Please share your answers in our comments section, below. A random winner will receive three of our Caregiving.com reusable bags and one of our Caregiving.com t-shirts, which sings your praises; the t-shirt reads “I’m a Family Caregiver; Our World Is Better Because of Me.”
- An ID Badge Just for You (caregiving.com)
- Consider Keeping Acts of Service in the Family (caregiving.com)
- What’s the Worst Caregiving Emotion? (caregiving.com)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Community Care Squad? (caregiving.com)
- FMLA and the Working Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- What’s Going Well for You Today? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Fear? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, How Do You Define Caregiving? (caregiving.com)