In Six Words, What’s Love?
I thought I was bruised. Now, I think I just didn’t understand love. Today, I think I got a little closer to understanding what it’s all about. Love is the Valentine’s Day card which arrives in the mail from my niece and nephews sent simply to “Aunt Denise” at my address. No last name. Just “Aunt Denise.” That’s love. No last name needed.
What’s love for you? Please share your definition below. And, for this definition, let’s use six words. Have fun!
- Needed: Your Stories About Love (caregiving.com)
- Still Looking for Love… Stories, That Is! (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, How Do You Define Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- FMLA and the Working Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Fear? (caregiving.com)
- Because We Need Help, Are We Burdens? (caregiving.com)