But the thief didn’t just get your cash and credit cards. Your future, your dreams, your life seems to be missing. Caregiving didn’t just pick your pocket; it took your life.
You’ve lost, left with an empty pocket. Wait! You’ve gained an empty pocket. You can fill it with what you want, what you need, what you hope, what you dream, what you love, who you love.
An empty pocket can seem like the end. Until you realize it can be a beginning. A beginning that includes your choices.
- Read more comforts here.
- Love our comforts? Then you’ll love Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too, available as books, eBooks and MP3s. Buy here.
- An ID Badge Just for You (caregiving.com)
- Point (caregiving.com)
- Back (caregiving.com)
- Brew (caregiving.com)
- Color (caregiving.com)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Community Care Squad? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Fear? (caregiving.com)
- What Does Your Caree Teach You? (caregiving.com)