When our companies give us flexible work schedules, we can be available when life calls us to do our most important work.
If this Life Line, I reflect on our life’s most important work, which happens outside the cube. You can read more about my thoughts on Yahoo’s decision to require workers to report to an office here.
What do you think? Please share your experiences in our comments section, below.
The Caregiving Years, Six Stages to a Meaningful Journey, helps
you answer the questions: Why me? Why now? What now?
- A Workable Solution for the Problem of Distance (caregiving)
- Looking for Work While Navigating Caregiving (caregiving)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Designated Family Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words: When You Have It All, What Do You Have? (caregiving.com)
- Looking for Work While Navigating Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What’s Your One-Word Instruction? (caregiving.com)
- End-of-Life Conversations Even After Life (caregiving.com)
- After the Dementia Diagnosis: What Now? (caregiving.com)