In order to develop the most effective material, we’d love to know about your experiences. Please feel free to share your answers to any or all of these questions in our comments section below:
1. What type of support from doctors, hospital staff or other health care professionals did you initially receive after learning about your caree’s diagnosis or during your caree’s first hospitalization because of an injury?
2. How did other members of your family respond to news of the diagnosis?
3. Looking back, what kind of information and support do you wish you would have received from doctors, hospital staff or other health care professionals at time of diagnosis or during the first hospitalization?
Thanks so much for sharing your insights and experiences.
- When Does Caregiving Traumatize? (caregiving.com)
- The Discussion Around Yahoo’s Decision Bothers Me (caregiving.com)
- A Revised ID Badge for You (Now and After) (caregiving.com)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Community Care Squad? (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Decisions (caregiving.com)
- After the Dementia Diagnosis: What Now? (caregiving.com)
- You’re the CEO: How Would You Help Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)