I picked Teresa up at 11:30 this morning and we headed to a local spot for sandwiches. Teresa shared her stories of caring for her grandmother and her mother. She also spoke of her frustrations in trying to get the right help for her mother and for herself.
Teresa talked about how hard it is to watch family members decline because of a disease process. She loves her grandmother and her mom and wants their lives to be the best possible. She also wants a good life for herself, so continues to pursue her college degree.
I left Teresa with some Caregiving.com SWAG: A Caregiving.com t-shirt, reusable bag, “I CAN” wristband and pens.
If you reside in Chicago or find yourself passing through, like Kathy last September, please send me a note. I’d love to meet you!
- Sunday: Join Our Virtual Visit to Kathy (caregiving.com)
- Our Love Book Is Out! (caregiving.com)
- You’re the CEO: How Would You Help Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- Sunday: Caregiving VRide Virtual Visit to Roaringmouse (caregiving.com)
- The Tough Talk: End of Life (caregiving.com)