Contribute to the Caregiving.com Fund Drive
During our fund drive, I ask for your support to keep Caregiving.com going.
You can support with a monetary gift. You can support by purchasing our books, eBooks, and MP3s. With your support, Caregiving.com continues.
When you give to Caregiving.com, you continue to receive:
- support from the site’s blogs, support groups and webinars.
- access to our members-only chats throughout the week.
- opportunities to share your story through a blog and as a guest on Your Caregiving Journey, my Internet talk show.
- chances to connect with other family caregivers who understand.
Members often write to tell me how much the site means to them:
- “You make going through the storm much better.”
- “I can’t begin to tell you how much you and Caregiving.com have helped me.”
- “When I saw the page I instantly cried. I need this.”
- “Denise Brown and Caregiving.com have changed my life. The support and encouragement I have received from Denise and the other members of the group has helped me cope with my role as a caregiver.”
- “Caregiving.com has made a tremendous difference in my life.”
- “This is site full of compassion, tears, laughter, understanding, encouraging words, fun activities and, for me, a place to be who I am.”
- “Thank you, specially for the article last evening on ‘Trusted.’ When I read it, I made an auditory sigh. My husband (caree) wanted to know if something was wrong. But, no, I explained to him I read an uplifting piece on the caregiving site.”
Give to ensure others can receive, too. You can donate as little as $5 or as much as you’d like. Any and all donations are welcome and very much appreciated. Our fund drive lasts through March 15. You can donate via the Donate button, below.
With much gratitude, I’ve recorded a video to thank you for your support.
(Please note: Donations to Caregiving.com are not tax deductible.)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Community Care Squad? (caregiving.com)
- The Discussion Around Yahoo’s Decision Bothers Me (caregiving.com)
- A Revised ID Badge for You (Now and After) (caregiving.com)
- What’s the Worst Caregiving Emotion? (caregiving.com)
- Looking for Work While Navigating Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Join our Caregiving Cruise: November 11-15, 2013 (caregiving.com)