For me, I’m going to simplify my days by believing I make good choices. I make my days harder by questioning my decisions.
This month, how will you simplify?
Please share your goals about simplifying in our comments section, below. And, keep us posted throughout the month in our Happiness Project group.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its third year? We’d love to have you! Just complete this quick survey and then join our group here. You’ll receive emails from me every month with our new word.)
- Happiness Project: February (caregiving.com)
- A Conversation About Our Cruise (caregiving.com)
- Join our Caregiving Cruise: November 11-15, 2013 (caregiving.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Emotions in the Workplace (caregiving.com)
- A Workable Solution for the Problem of Distance (caregiving.com)
- Webinar Follow-Up: How Can We Help You Build Your Team? (caregiving.com)