The New York Times continues to tell the story of life after caregiving. Yesterday, the New Old Age blog told the story of @Sharon and Darren (@gcdsw2020). Today, the website tells Karen’s story of caring for her mom and her brother.
@Karen continues to help as a volunteer on Caregiving.com. She’s a community manager for two of our online support groups, including our group for those who care for parents.
You can read her blog about caring for her mom and her brother here. She’s also a very competitive player on our Caregiving Quiz Show so, if you play against Karen in the future, be sure to bone up before the show.
- The Future of Caregiving: A Community Care Squad? (caregiving.com)
- We’re in The New York Times Today (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Decisions (caregiving.com)
- Our Love Book Is Out! (caregiving.com)
- Looking for Work While Navigating Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- You’re the Mayor. How Do You Help Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- The Discussion Around Yahoo’s Decision Bothers Me (caregiving.com)