Today, The New York Times Features Karen’s Story
The New York Times continues to tell the story of life after caregiving. Yesterday, the New Old Age blog told the story of @Sharon and Darren (@gcdsw2020). Today, the website tells Karen’s story of caring for her mom and her brother.
You can read her blog about caring for her mom and her brother here. She’s also a very competitive player on our Caregiving Quiz Show so, if you play against Karen in the future, be sure to bone up before the show.
- The Future of Caregiving: A Community Care Squad? (caregiving.com)
- We’re in The New York Times Today (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Decisions (caregiving.com)
- Our Love Book Is Out! (caregiving.com)
- Looking for Work While Navigating Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- You’re the Mayor. How Do You Help Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- The Discussion Around Yahoo’s Decision Bothers Me (caregiving.com)