We Break for Spring: How Will You Play Today?
So, let’s beat Mother Nature at her own game and decide to create our own spring break. Each day this week I’ll post a question to you which encourages you to take a break, even if for five minutes.
Today’s question is: How will you play today?
You can play an instrument, play a board game, play cards, play tag or play a favorite song. You can play along with today’s Caregiving Quiz Show.
Or, maybe you’ll take a playful attitude.
You can play for a minute or two hours; it’s not about the time but about the doing.
So, how will you play today? Share in our comments section to inspire others to stop for a moment to have some fun.
How will you play?
- Sunday: Caregiving Quiz Show (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Oscars (caregiving.com)
- The Discussion Around Yahoo’s Decision Bothers Me (caregiving.com)
- What’s Your Caregiving Headline? (caregiving.com)
- You’re the CEO: How Would You Help Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)