We’re in The New York Times Today
In January, Judith Graham, a reporter for The New York Times, contacted me for an article she was writing about life after caregiving ends. I connected her with two members of Caregiving.com: Sharon (@sharon) and Darren (@gcdsw2020). Judith features their stories in today’s article.
Sharon joined Caregiving.com in 2008 and become one of the site’s very first bloggers; you can read her blog about caring for her husband, here. After her husband’s death, she joined AfterGiving.com, where she continues to post updates.
Darren joins us during our Tuesday night chats when he can. He shared his caregiving story on Your Caregiving Journey last month and will join me on March 15 at 12:30 p.m. ET (11:30 a.m. CT, 9:30 a.m. CT) to continue the conversation. You can listen to our first show here.
Thanks so much, Sharon and Darren, for sharing your stories. It was great to read about you in The New York Times!!
- Our Love Book Is Out! (caregiving.com)
- Looking for Work While Navigating Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- You’re the Mayor. How Do You Help Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- Join our Caregiving Cruise: November 11-15, 2013 (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Fear? (caregiving.com)