On Wednesday, I moderated the bi-monthly chat on Twitter I co-sponsor with Michelle Seitzer (@seniors4living). Our discussion focused on a variation of this question: How can the government, corporations and researchers help family caregivers?
Over the next few days, I’ll pose the questions to you that I asked during our chat. I’d love to know your thoughts and insights.
So, for today, here’s your question: You are the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. How would help your employees who are caring for a family member or friend?
Please share your ideas and thoughts in our comments section, below.
- You’re the Researcher. How Do You Spend Research Dollars? (caregiving.com)
- You’re the Mayor. How Do You Help Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- Our Love Book Is Out! (caregiving.com)
- The Discussion Around Yahoo’s Decision Bothers Me (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Decisions (caregiving.com)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Community Care Squad? (caregiving.com)
- FMLA and the Working Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)