You’re the Researcher. How Do You Spend Research Dollars?
Yesterday, I moderated the bi-monthly chat on Twitter I co-sponsor with Michelle Seitzer (@seniors4living). Our discussion focused on a variation of this question: How can the government, corporations and researchers help family caregivers?
Over the next few days, I’ll pose the questions to you that I asked during our chat. I’d love to know your thoughts and insights.
So, for today, here’s your question: You run the National Institutes of Health. How would you spend research dollars to help carees and the family members who care for them?
Please share your ideas and thoughts in our comments section, below.
- You’re the Mayor. How Do You Help Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Community Care Squad? (caregiving.com)
- The Future of Caregiving: A Designated Family Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- The Discussion Around Yahoo’s Decision Bothers Me (caregiving.com)
- Our Love Book Is Out! (caregiving.com)