This month, for our Caregiving Happiness Project, let’s stand.
We may feel like we sit too much–either in our chair during the day or in our life with a tongue tied.
For me, I’m going to take a stand about my priorities and what I value.
This month, how will you stand?
Please share your goals about standing in our comments section, below. And, keep us posted throughout the month in our Happiness Project group.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its third year? We’d love to have you! Just complete this quick survey and then join our group here. You’ll receive emails from me every month with our new word.)
- Happiness Project: March Action (caregiving.com)
- Casting Call: New Jersey Family Caregivers of Aging Parents (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Garage Sale: April 6 (caregiving.com)
- Who We Are – An Update (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Decisions (caregiving.com)
- Join our Caregiving Cruise: November 11-15, 2013 (caregiving.com)
- CareGifters: Giving to Gwyn (caregiving.com)