Happiness Project: May Action
This month for our Caregiving Happiness Project, let’s receive.
I’m going to receive abundance in all forms.
This month, how will you receive?
Please share your goals about receiving in our comments section, below. And, keep us posted throughout the month in our Happiness Project group.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its third year? We’d love to have you! Just complete this quick survey and then join our group here. You’ll receive emails from me every month with our new word.)
- Happiness Project: April Action (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: After the Diagnosis, a free eBook (caregiving.com)
- WAIT Buddy: Volunteers Offer Comfort During the Stress of Waiting (caregiving.com)
- Who We Are – An Update (caregiving.com)
- When Parenting and Caregiving Collide, Do You Let Your Kids Off the Hook? (caregiving.com)
- CareGifters: Giving to Casandra (caregiving.com)
- Caring for Your Health as a Caregiver Is Vital (caregiving.com)
- It’s Obvious I am NOT a Doctor… (caregiving.com)