Earlier today, I wrote about a new guide that’s now available called A Caregiving Survival Guide. In the guide, you share your best suggestions, tips and resources with a friend, colleague or family member who is new to a caregiving role. You pass along your wisdom, your lessons learned and your best solutions to help a friend caring for a family member with a chronic illness.
So, I’d love know: What advice would you offer to a friend who is new to caregiving? Please share your tips in our comments section, below. I’ll choose a random winner to receive gifts to give a friend: Copies of A Caregiving Survival Guide, The Caregiving Years, Six Stages to a Meaningful Journey and Take Comfort, Reflections of Hope for Family Caregivers. When you present your friend with this three-book gift set, you give your friend wisdom, answers and comfort.
I look forward to reading your wisdom.
- Now Available: A Guide from a Caring Friend (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: The Caregiving Years, Sixth Edition (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat Tomorrow: Caring for More Than One (caregiving.com)
- We Hold Solutions, Not the Government (caregiving.com)
- Mine (caregiving.com)
- Recommendations to Improve Care Transitions (caregiving.com)
- Tips for Avoiding the Family Feud (caregiving.com)
- What If We Find Our Life in Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- When Parenting and Caregiving Collide, Do You Let Your Kids Off the Hook? (caregiving.com)
- ARGH: It’s Not About Putting Your Life on Hold (caregiving.com)