Today on Our Fan Page: Tell Us About Your Caregiving Blog
Do you have a personal caregiving blog? Tell us about it today on our Facebook fan page, CaregivingSupport.
To post about your blog, become a fan of our Facebook page by clicking the “Like Button.”Look for my request to share about your blog, then add your comment.
In your comment, tell us about your blog–your focus, how often you update your blog, who you want to reach through your blog and your blog’s URL.
If you blog on CareGiving.com, be sure to share about your blog, too. Your blog address will look like this www.caregiving.com/author/username/. (A quick tip: Look for your name and avatar to the right, then click on your name. Look at the URL, which will be www.caregiving.com/member/username/. Just replace “member” with “author” and you’ve got your address. If you need help, just let me know.)
Head on over to our fan page and tell us today.
- Video Chat: Taking Caregiving Public (caregiving.com)
- Next: Sanity, Disappoint, Brush (caregiving.com)
- What If We Find Our Life in Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: The Caregiving Years, Sixth Edition (caregiving.com)
- When Parenting and Caregiving Collide, Do You Let Your Kids Off the Hook? (caregiving.com)
- ARGH: It’s Not About Putting Your Life on Hold (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: After the Diagnosis, a free eBook (caregiving.com)
- Caring for Your Health as a Caregiver Is Vital (caregiving.com)