After Caregiving: Settling Your Caree’s Estate
Last week, Ellen Rogin, our wealthness expert, joined me for our monthly chat on Your Caregiving Journey. This time, Ellen shared her experience closing out her mom’s estate. You can listen to our show via the player below.
During our show, Ellen spoke about how time consuming the process of settling the estate was. She gave tips about what you can expect and offered a perspective to help as you manage the experience.
Have you acted as an executor and settled an estate? If so, please share your experiences in our comments section, below.
- Dementia Care: How Do You Make It? (caregiving.com)
- What’s Been Your Toughest Caregiving Transition? (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Talk to Your Kids About End of Life? (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Manage the Stares? (caregiving.com)
- What If We Find Our Life in Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- Accepting the Moment (caregiving.com)
- Letting Go Let In Enjoyment (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Your Advice to a Friend New to Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: The Caregiving Years, Sixth Edition (caregiving.com)
- A Moment of Anger, a Prompt for Support (caregiving.com)