This month for our Caregiving Happiness Project, let’s stretch.
I’m going to stretch and take risks. I’m going to do my best to be courageous about taking actions that intimidate me.
This month, how will you stretch?
Please share your goals about receiving in our comments section, below. And, keep us posted throughout the month in our Happiness Project group.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its third year? We’d love to have you! Just complete this quick survey and then join our group here. You’ll receive emails from me every month with our new word.)
- Happiness Project: May Action (caregiving.com)
- Webinar Follow-Up: How Will You Free Yourself? (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: The Caregiving Years, Sixth Edition (caregiving.com)
- ARGH: It’s Not About Putting Your Life on Hold (caregiving.com)
- What If We Find Our Life in Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- When Parenting and Caregiving Collide, Do You Let Your Kids Off the Hook? (caregiving.com)