In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Day?
Which makes me wonder: What’s a caregiving day like for you?
And, I’ve love to learn about your day in six words. You can create as many six-word descriptions of your day as you need. And, because every day can be different, please feel free to describe as many days as you want; just stick to six words.
Share yours by Monday, June 10, for a chance to win. I’ll choose a random winner to receive audio copies of Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too. With these MP3s, you can bring my words of comfort with you wherever you need them–the car, the doctor’s house, your house. (Update: Congrats to Don, who won!)
Please share your six-word descriptions of your caregiving day in our comments, below.
- Video Chat: Taking Caregiving Public (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Managing a Caregiving Crisis (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Young Adult Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Why It’s Hard to Let Go at End of Life (caregiving.com)
- Next: Years, Valuable, Remind (caregiving.com)
- ARGH: It’s Not About Putting Your Life on Hold (caregiving.com)