After taking a fastball high and inside, she now, after almost two weeks in ICU, is recovering exceptionally well.
I shared the several comments of this community with my father-in-law and he then let Nana know that there were people from Miami to Chicago and other spots sending her healing energy and prayers of hope.
You’re good people.
- There Are Many Portages on This Trip (caregiving.com)
- Fastball High and Inside (caregiving.com)
- Getting It Right: What I Wanted When I Became a Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Family History: Passing Down the Conversation (caregiving.com)
- Long-Distance Caregiving: Tips for the Check-In Call (caregiving.com)