Last month, Trish shared the challenge of finding a routine now that Robert, her brother, lives with her and her husband (@kreisler). This month, Trish shared that she’s finding a new routine and realizing that adjusting the routine is okay. When I asked her what advice she would have given herself two months ago, when working through the details of Robert’s move, Trish answered: That all will be okay.
Change does challenge us to be flexible, to trust and belief. During this change, Trish also learned it’s good to trust herself.
We hope you enjoy the show.
- What’s Been Your Toughest Caregiving Transition? (caregiving.com)
- After Caregiving: Settling Your Caree’s Estate (caregiving.com)
- Dementia Care: How Do You Make It? (caregiving.com)
- What If We Find Our Life in Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- Co-Caregiving: Tips for Success (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Manage the Stares? (caregiving.com)
- Co-Caregiving: Developing into a Team (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Talk to Your Kids About End of Life? (caregiving.com)
- Accepting the Moment (caregiving.com)
- A Moment of Anger, a Prompt for Support (caregiving.com)