Podcast: Table Talk with Casandra
Casandra (@comicvixen) joined Denise today, June 22nd, for Table Talk. Cassandra cares for her husband Marcus who suffers from seizures, a kidney infection and a rare fungal sinus infection. Casandra will talk about what it has been like caring for Marcus after being a former caregiver to her dad who passed away last March. She will also talk about what she did with the Caregifter’s award she received in May of this year.
Be sure to follow the link to listen to the show and as always leave a comment.
- Podcast: Life After Caregiving: An Update with Roaringmouse (??) (caregiving.com)
- Podcast: Hot Topics (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Talk to Your Kids About End of Life? (caregiving.com)
- Caring for Two: Adjusting to a New Job (caregiving.com)
- Podcast: Caring for Three (caregiving.com)
- After Caregiving: Settling Your Caree’s Estate (caregiving.com)
- What’s Been Your Toughest Decision? (caregiving.com)
- Six Weeks after the Move: The Relief of a Routine (caregiving.com)