Holly joined Denise for Table Talk on Saturday, June 15th, to talk about self-care during your caregiving journey.
I don’t listen as much as I would like to Table Talk but I really like Holly when she is on. She said terrific things that I could relate to in my own caregiving journey as I tend to focus my whole life on Nicole and her medical issues. It is important that I don’t do this.
I also agree 100% with what Holly said about Denise’s interviews.
Be sure to listen to the show and as always we would love to hear your replies on what routine you have for self-care during your caregiving journey.
- Six Weeks after the Move: The Relief of a Routine (caregiving.com)
- What’s Been Your Toughest Caregiving Transition? (caregiving.com)
- A Moment of Anger, a Prompt for Support (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Talk to Your Kids About End of Life? (caregiving.com)
- Dementia Care: How Do You Make It? (caregiving.com)
- Bring Comfort With You (caregiving.com)
- Co-Caregiving: Recognizing the Pitfalls and Avoiding the Sinkholes (caregiving.com)
- What If We Find Our Life in Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- Accepting the Moment (caregiving.com)
- What’s Been Your Toughest Decision? (caregiving.com)