Webinar Follow-Up: What’s Your Purpose?
Yesterday, I led our free monthly webinar, Finding Your Purpose in Your Caregiving Days. (Miss it? No worries–watch the archive here.)
The drudgery of a caregiving day can hide the purpose of your caregiving days. In this webinar, I help you find your purpose that ties you to your bigger picture as well as help you find several purposes to help you cope with your days.
So, I’d love to know: Which of the purposes that I suggested did you pick? Or, did you pick one you thought of during our webinar? Please share in our comments, below.
- Webinar Follow-Up: How Will You Free Yourself? (caregiving.com)
- Is Caregiving a Burden? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Managing Changes in a Caregiving Marriage (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Why Don’t Family Caregivers Like Online Tools? (caregiving.com)
- Job Jar Day Is Saturday! (caregiving.com)
- Who Speaks for the Speechless? (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)