On Wednesday, June 12th, during the Call-in Show, Denise and Trish discussed the question “What do you need?” There was a lively discussion in the chat room with CarolLynn, @jbones1961, @ejourneys, @kreisler, and @smsopi-lemauga. Trish and Denise also shared what they need and solutions to get these needs met.
I thought it was a great show and found out some hints and tips that I didn’t know. I liked how I was given suggestions for how I need help. I also appreciated the wonderful compliment that I was given by Trish.
Make sure that you leave a reply about what you need below the replay of this show.
- How Do You Manage the Stares? (caregiving.com)
- Six Weeks after the Move: The Relief of a Routine (caregiving.com)
- What’s Been Your Toughest Caregiving Transition? (caregiving.com)
- What’s Been Your Toughest Decision? (caregiving.com)
- What If We Find Our Life in Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- Book Club Discussion: The 15 Laws of Invaluable Growth (caregiving.com)
- What’s the Best Question You’ve Asked? (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Talk to Your Kids About End of Life? (caregiving.com)
- After Caregiving: Settling Your Caree’s Estate (caregiving.com)