Body, Mind, and Soul
(From the Community Caregiving Journal 3-word prompts Friends, Cool, Inside.)
I was inspired to do photo-poems by Bob’s (@rainbow) beautiful work. The ones shown here use a relatively new poetic form called the Gogyohka. Invented in 1957 by Japanese poet Enta Kusakabe, the Gogyohka is verse written in five lines. You can read more about the form here.
I’ve reordered the prompt words for this entry.
If you like what you see here, please consider purchasing a copy of the ebook Caregiving In Five Lines. Every penny from sales benefits Caregiving.com. (Thanks!)
- Of Space and Time (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines by Ejourneys (caregiving.com)
- High Fives (caregiving.com)
- Caring for the Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Sponsor Our Caregiving Art Show (caregiving.com)
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Take our Annual Survey (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- Progression (caregiving.com)