Happiness Project: July Action
This month, for our Caregiving Happiness Project, let’s enjoy.
Let’s settle squabbles. Let’s take a break from worries. Let’s stop taking life so seriously.
Let’s simply enjoy. Whenever we can.
Please share how you’ll enjoy in our comments section, below.
Please share your goals about receiving in our comments section, below. And, keep us posted throughout the month in our Happiness Project group.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its third year? We’d love to have you! Just complete this quick survey and then join our group here. You’ll receive emails from me every month with our new word.)
- Happiness Project: June (caregiving.com)
- Who Speaks for the Speechless? (caregiving.com)
- Avoiding Self-Pity (caregiving.com)
- Needed: Your Stories About Loss (caregiving.com)
- In Ten Words, How Does Your Caregiving Day Start? (caregiving.com)
- AARP: Workplace Policy Solutions Needed for Working Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Your Advice to a Friend New to Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Fail (caregiving.com)