“He’s so lucky to have someone like you helping him.” I swear if I hear that line one more time this month I might lose my mind. I know people think that they are giving me a compliment, but it sure doesn’t feel like one. I realize my husband has a disability, but he’s not a moron. It’s our work together that has helped him the most. I am not here to save the day.
- The Balm for Caregiving Pain (caregiving.com)
- Identity Crisis (caregiving.com)
- “It’s Too Hard for You” (caregiving.com)
- Fighting Fair (caregiving.com)
- One of THOSE Days (caregiving.com)