“Her passing might come any moment, or in an hour, or not for a day. Nurses saying hearing is last sense to go so I sing & joke.”
When his mom died Monday night, he tweeted:
“The heavens over Chicago have opened and Patricia Lyons Simon Newman has stepped onstage.”
You can view his Twitter page here.
What do you think? Would you share public updates of your caree’s last days, hours and minutes? And, what do you think of Mr. Simon’s tweets?
Please share your thoughts in our comments section, below.
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Managing After the Diagnosis (caregiving.com)
- Starting a Support Group: 10 Quick Tips (caregiving.com)
- It Sucks When You’re a Have Not (caregiving.com)
- Loneliness, Depression and Caregiving (caregiving.com)