Hi everyone! It’s been a while since my last blog, but have no fear my Caregiving.com family! I read almost all emails, blogs, posts daily! Today was an alright day in our household. After getting the morning routine completed I got my parents off to their nap. My niece took my daughter for a short ride, so that left me all by myself.
Made me something to eat while listening to music. As I sat down to eat in my peaceful, quiet kitchen, I hear Faith Hill’s angelic voice. Steady but unrelenting tears and my bittersweet thoughts begin. Even though times can get so overwhelming and draining, I feel blessed to be here for my parents. Believe me, some days it doesn’t feel anything like blessings. But I’m content to continue doing my part in caregiving religiously, tremendously and compassionately as I possibly can.
“I can feel the magic floating in the air” was healing for me and at that time I believe my heavenly Father and my brother were comforting me. :’) So, here we go!!!! Have a great week caregivers as we all continue to carry our torches as only we awesome people can!
- Now Available: An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts (caregiving.com)
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Take our Annual Survey (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- It Sucks When You’re a Have Not (caregiving.com)
- A Gift From God (caregiving.com)
- The Balm for Caregiving Pain (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Day Like? (caregiving.com)