Video Chat: Caregiving for Children
Denise talked to Laurel, Tami and Jane @jbones on July 12th about caregiving for their children. Laurel cares for her adult daughter who has spinal bifida, Tammy who has a son who was 12 years old when he was diagnosed with Type I diabetes a year or so ago and Jane who cares for her daughter who is 18 years old with a severe lung and heart disease.
Make sure you watch the video and as always leave your comments below the video.
- Video Chat: Why Don’t Family Caregivers Like Online Tools? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Day Like? (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us Your Story (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat Today: Co-Caregiving in a Marriage (caregiving.com)
- AARP: Workplace Policy Solutions Needed for Working Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Managing Changes in a Caregiving Marriage (caregiving.com)