I’m hot today because it’s hot outside. Thinking about heat leads me to think about over-heating which makes me think of temper tantrums. I’m not sure where a six-story story fits in here but that was my next thought.
So, I’d love to know: What’s your six-word story about your last temper tantrum?
It could be:
I HATE this catheter. Yes, HATE.
I want a different life. NOW!
It’s not fair. AT ALL. EVER.
What’s yours? Share your six-word story about your last temper tantrum. I’ll choose a random winner to receive a copies of two of our eBooks: Caregiving in Five Lines by @ejourneys and Decisions, our most recent book in our CareGifters book series.
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines by Ejourneys (caregiving.com)
- Update on Our Giving Campaign (caregiving.com)
- “The More I Think About This… (caregiving.com)
- Next: Doubt, Remind, Couch (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us Your Story (caregiving.com)