I believe what we do here is very special. Here, it’s all about you and what you need.
You need a place to vent, to connect, to find the energy to make your step, to find the courage to make a tough decision. You can do that here.
You also need a place to be, to create, to laugh, to cry. You can do that here.
CareGiving.com operates on a shoe-string budget, out of my bedroom in my parents’ home. Members of the site, like @G-J, @Trish, Jane (@jbones1961), @ejourneys, Richard (@kreisler), and Chris (@thpurplejacket), volunteer to help me.
We can do much from what you can give.
When you give to CareGiving.com, you continue to receive:
- support from the site’s blogs, support groups and webinars.
- access to our members-only chats throughout the week.
- opportunities to share your story through a blog, our Story-Telling Thursdays, our video chats and as a guest on Your Caregiving Journey, my Internet talk show.
- chances to connect with other family caregivers who understand.
Members often write to tell me how much the site means to them:
- “You make going through the storm much better.”
- “I can’t begin to tell you how much you and CareGiving.com have helped me.”
- “When I saw the page I instantly cried. I need this.”
- “Denise Brown and CareGiving.com have changed my life. The support and encouragement I have received from Denise and the other members of the group has helped me cope with my role as a caregiver.”
- “CareGiving.com has made a tremendous difference in my life.”
- “This is site full of compassion, tears, laughter, understanding, encouraging words, fun activities and, for me, a place to be who I am.”
- “Thank you, especially for the article last evening on ‘Trusted.’ When I read it, I made an auditory sigh. My husband (caree) wanted to know if something was wrong. But, no, I explained to him I read an uplifting piece on the caregiving site.”
You can support with a monetary gift via the Donate button below. You can support by purchasing our books, eBooks, and MP3s. With your support, CareGiving.com continues.
(Please note: Donations to CareGiving.com are not tax deductible.)
With much gratitude, I’ve recorded a video to thank you for your support.
- Give to CareGiving.com (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Why Don’t Family Caregivers Like Online Tools? (caregiving.com)
- Enter Your Art in Our Third Annual Caregiving Art Show (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Worried About End-of-Life Decisions (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us Your Story (caregiving.com)