Birthday Celebration: Give Thanks for Family Caregivers
Every day this week, we’re celebrating CareGiving.com’s 17th birthday with activities and prizes, including a grand prize of $300. We’re mingling our birthday celebration with our ability to disrupt.
Today, we’re celebrating on Facebook by sharing a gratitude for family caregivers.
Whenever you can today, share an update on your Facebook page that expresses thanks for all family caregivers. Your update could look like this:
I care for my (insert information about your caree). It’s been one of the toughest experiences in my life. And, yet, I have moments and days that make me forget the tough times. Today, I’m giving thanks for all the others like me in the world, who get up every day and make a difference in their families and in their communities. I’m so grateful to be in your company! And, if you’re caring for a family member, join me at Caregiving.com where we share stories, support and solutions.
Once you share your update, let us know in our comments section, below. When you post a comment here, you’ll be entered into a chance to win one of our daily prizes and one of our grand prizes. To win a daily prize and/or a grand prize, you must be a family caregiver, a member of CareGiving.com and participate in one of our daily disrupt activities. Not a member of CareGiving.com? It’s easy and free to join; just go here.
Today, let’s give thanks and give a voice to family caregivers on Facebook.
Congrats to the winners of yesterday’s daily prizes:
–@smsopi-lemauga won a copy of @ejourney’s eBook, Caregiving in Five Lines;
–@tneumann won copy of our eBook, An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts, which features the stories of family caregivers;
–@2ndheartmom won Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too, the MP3s, audio versions (in my voice) of my books, Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too.
Look for an email this afternoon with your win.
Learn about our week-long birthday celebration, including our eligibility requirements to win the daily and grand prizes, here.
Be sure to share what caregiving is like for you in our annual family caregiver survey. Take our survey here. Please ask other family caregivers you know to complete the survey, too. (Thank you!!)
- Birthday Celebration: Forgive (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Have Fun (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Today, Honor Your Caree with a Story (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Today, Invite Others to Join Us (caregiving.com)
- Join Our 17th Birthday Celebration for a Chance to Win $300 (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- Vidoe Chat: Caregiving Then and Now (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)