Every day this week, we’re celebrating CareGiving.com’s 17th birthday with activities and prizes, including a grand prize of $300.
Today, we’re celebrating by taking time to have fun.
At some point today, do something fun, even if for only five minutes. You could take a break to play a game, enjoy your backyard, listen to your favorite music. However you define fun, take time today to enjoy it.
Then, share how you had fun in our comments section, below. When you post a comment here, you’ll be entered into a chance to win one of our daily prizes and one of our grand prizes. To win a daily prize and/or a grand prize, you must be a family caregiver, a member of CareGiving.com and participate in one of our daily disrupt activities. Not a member of CareGiving.com? It’s easy and free to join; just go here.
Today, let’s have fun.
Congrats to the winners of yesterday’s daily prizes:
–@jan won a copy of @ejourney’s eBook, Caregiving in Five Lines;
–@comicvixen won copy of our eBook, An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts, which features the stories of family caregivers;
–@donna won Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too, the MP3s, audio versions (in my voice) of my books, Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too.
Look for an email this afternoon with your win.
Learn about our week-long birthday celebration, including our eligibility requirements to win the daily and grand prizes, here.
Be sure to share what caregiving is like for you in our annual family caregiver survey. Take our survey here. Please ask other family caregivers you know to complete the survey, too. (Thank you!!)
- Birthday Celebration: Today, Honor Your Caree with a Story (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Today, Invite Others to Join Us (caregiving.com)
- Join Our 17th Birthday Celebration for a Chance to Win $300 (caregiving.com)
- Seventeen (caregiving.com)
- Enter Your Art in Our Third Annual Caregiving Art Show (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- It Sucks When You’re a Have Not (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)