Every day this week, we’re celebrating CareGiving.com’s 17th birthday with activities and prizes, including a grand prize of $300. We’re mingling our birthday celebration with our ability to disrupt.
Today, we’re celebrating and breaking to disrupt our destiny by taking a risk. It could be a little risk or a giant one. It could be saying “hello” to a stranger or confiding in a trusted source what’s been weighing on your heart for way too long. It could be saying “Yes” to an action or a relationship which terrifies you because it moves you out of your comfort zone or saying “No” to an action or relationship which no longer fits in your life.
Once you decide on your risk, let us know in our comments section. When you post a comment here, you’ll be entered into a chance to win one of our daily prizes and one of our grand prizes. To win a daily prize and/or a grand prize, you must be a family caregiver, a member of CareGiving.com and participate in one of our daily disrupt activities. Not a member of CareGiving.com? It’s easy and free to join; just go here.
Congrats to the winners of yesterday’s daily prizes:
–@kreisler won a copy of @ejourney’s eBook, Caregiving in Five Lines;
–@brilea5029 won copy of our eBook, An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts, which features the stories of family caregivers;
–@comicvixen won Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too, the MP3s, audio versions (in my voice) of my books, Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too.
Look for an email late this afternoon with your win.
And, I’ll announce our grand prize winners on the website tomorrow (August 10) at 2 p.m. ET (1 p.m. CT, 11 a.m. PT).
Learn about our week-long birthday celebration, including our eligibility requirements to win the daily and grand prizes, here.
Be sure to share what caregiving is like for you in our annual family caregiver survey. Take our survey here. Please ask other family caregivers you know to complete the survey, too. (Thank you!!)
- Birthday Celebration: Tell Your Story on Twitter (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Give Thanks for Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Forgive (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Have Fun (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Today, Honor Your Caree with a Story (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Today, Invite Others to Join Us (caregiving.com)
- Join Our 17th Birthday Celebration for a Chance to Win $300 (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)