Every day this week, we’re celebrating CareGiving.com’s 17th birthday with activities and prizes, including a grand prize of $300.
Today, we’re celebrating in honor of your carees by sharing a favorite memory or story.
What’s the memory of your caree, during good health, that you treasure the most? What’s your favorite story about your caree? What memory of your caree will you hold dear for years to come?
Share your memory and stories in our comments section, below. When you post a comment here, you’ll be entered into a chance to win one of our daily prizes and one of our grand prizes. To win a daily prize and/or a grand prize, you must be a family caregiver, a member of CareGiving.com and participate in one of our daily disrupt activities. Not a member of CareGiving.com? It’s easy and free to join; just go here.
Congrats to the winners of yesterday’s daily prizes:
–@comicvixen won a copy of @ejourney’s eBook, Caregiving in Five Lines;
–@tiredamy2007 won copy of our eBook, An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts, which features the stories of family caregivers;
–@brilea5029 won Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too, the MP3s, audio versions (in my voice) of my books, Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too.
Look for an email this afternoon with your win.
Learn about our week-long birthday celebration, including our eligibility requirements to win the daily and grand prizes, here.
Be sure to share what caregiving is like for you in our annual family caregiver survey. Take our survey here. Please ask other family caregivers you know to complete the survey, too. (Thank you!!)
- Seventeen (caregiving.com)
- It Sucks When You’re a Have Not (caregiving.com)
- Enter Your Art in Our Third Annual Caregiving Art Show (caregiving.com)
- Starting a Support Group: 10 Quick Tips (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines by Ejourneys (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)