Every day this week, we’re celebrating CareGiving.com’s 17th birthday with activities and prizes, including a grand prize of $300.
Today, for a chance to win one of our daily prizes and one of our grand prizes, invite others to join in our birthday celebration. Some ways to spread the word:
1. Share our birthday quote box (like the one in this post) from our Facebook fan page to your Facebook page.
2. Tweet about our celebration on Twitter; your tweet could look like this: I’m celebrating CareGiving dot com’s 17th birthday. Join me for a chance to win a grand prize of $300: http://wp.me/p1EHsU-d1U
3. You can email this post to your support group members. To email this post, just look below in our “Share This” feature.
4. You can share our birthday quote box on Pinterest. Again, use our “Share This” feature, below.
5. You can share this post on your LinkedIn page or in a LinkedIn group.
6. You can simply share this post on any other social networking sites via the “Share This” feature, below.
After you let others know about our celebration, come back here and tell us what you did in our comments section. When you post a comment here, you’ll be entered into a chance to win one of our daily prizes and one of our grand prizes. To win a daily prize and/or a grand prize, you must be a family caregiver, a member of CareGiving.com and participate in one of our daily disrupt activities. Not a member of CareGiving.com? It’s easy and free to join; just go here.
Learn about our week-long birthday celebration, including our eligibility requirements to win the daily and grand prizes, here.
Be sure to share what caregiving is like for you in our annual family caregiver survey. Take our survey here. Please ask other family caregivers you know to complete the survey, too. (Thank you!!)
- Seventeen (caregiving.com)
- It Sucks When You’re a Have Not (caregiving.com)
- Enter Your Art in Our Third Annual Caregiving Art Show (caregiving.com)
- Starting a Support Group: 10 Quick Tips (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines by Ejourneys (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)