This month for our Caregiving Happiness Project, let’s be lazy.
Let’s slim down our To Do lists. Let’s sit outside and do just that–sit outside. Let’s stop as often we can to pay attention to what’s happening. Let’s be lazy by taking ourselves out of the rat race.
This month, how will you be lazy?
Please share your goals about being lazy in our comments section, below. And, keep us posted throughout the month in our Happiness Project group.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its fourth year? We’d love to have you! Just complete this quick survey and then join our group here. You’ll receive emails from me every month with our new word.)
- Happiness Project: July Action (caregiving.com)
- Mom’s Shopping Trips, Just Because…. (caregiving.com)
- In Honor of CareGiving.com’s 17th Birthday, Let’s Disrupt (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- Starting a Support Group: 10 Quick Tips (caregiving.com)
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Take our Annual Survey (caregiving.com)
- Who Speaks for the Speechless? (caregiving.com)
- Getting It Right: What I Wanted When I Became a Caregiver (caregiving.com)