How Do You Describe Caregiving Responsibilities on Your Resume?
Yesterday, during yesterday’s webinar, Using Caregiving to Help Your Career, I offered tips on how you can talk about caregiving on your resume. (If you’re a CareGiving.com member, you can watch the archive of Using Caregiving to Help Your Career.)
So, I’d love to see the paragraph you created which describes your caregiving role. Please feel free to share your paragraph in the comments section, below.
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Take our Annual Survey (caregiving.com)
- When the Family Caregiver Becomes Ill (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caregiving Then and Now (caregiving.com)
- This Labor Day, Give a Family Caregiver a Break (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- Table Talk: Working and Caregiving (caregiving.com)