In yesterday’s webinar, I shared coping strategies to help you be your best during the worst. Today, I’d love to know which coping strategies you’ll use. (Miss yesterday’s webinar, How to Be Your Best During the Worst? No worries–you can watch the archive here.)
In our comments section, below, please tell us how you’ll be your best during the worst.
- Webinar Follow-Up: What’s Your Purpose? (caregiving.com)
- Fighting Depression During Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Take our Annual Survey (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Know When It’s Time? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caring for Children (caregiving.com)