In One Word, How Would You Like to be Remembered?
My last question to our panel of family caregivers during Wednesday’s Hot Topics talk show was: In one word, how would you like to be remembered?
In essence: At the end of your life, what one word would you like others to use to describe you?
I’d love to know yours.
Please feel free to share yours in our comments section, below.
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- When the Family Caregiver Becomes Ill (caregiving.com)
- Starting a Support Group: 10 Quick Tips (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caregiving Then and Now (caregiving.com)