So, let’s talk about how we relax. And, for fun, let’s do it in six words. Your six-word story about relaxation could be:
Me, US Weekly, the couch, music.
When I walk, I relax.
In six words, how do you relax? Please share in our comments section, below.
- The Checklist (caregiving.com)
- What’s Your Six-Word Story About Your Last Tempter Tantrum? (caregiving.com)
- Just What the Doctor Ordered (caregiving.com)
- In Ten Words, How Does Your Caregiving Day Start? (caregiving.com)
- Next: Shop, Prescriptions, Control (caregiving.com)