(From the Community Caregiving Journal 3-word prompts Shop, Prescriptions, Control.)
I was inspired to do photo-poems by Bob’s (@rainbow) beautiful work. The ones shown here use a relatively new poetic form called the Gogyohka. Invented in 1957 by Japanese poet Enta Kusakabe, the Gogyohka is verse written in five lines. You can read more about the form here.
Photos: Rust on metal behind a local strip mall; pill coatings that my partner has removed; observation gazebo and Rainbow Falls at Rainbow Springs State Park in Dunnellon, FL.
If you like what you see here, please consider purchasing a copy of the ebook Caregiving In Five Lines. Every penny from sales benefits Caregiving.com. (Thanks!)
- Collections (caregiving.com)
- Crossed Thresholds (caregiving.com)
- Body, Mind, and Soul (caregiving.com)
- Of Space and Time (caregiving.com)
- High Fives (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines by Ejourneys (caregiving.com)