This morning, I aired a short episode of Table Talk on Your Caregiving Journey, offering more details about the change to paid memberships on CareGiving.com. As you know, Table Talk airs live every Saturday morning at 10 a.m. ET (9 a.m. CT, 7 a.m. PT).
You can listen to the show via the player, below.
During the podcast, I explain more about how the month-to-month membership works. I understand the worry about recurring payments, so our month-to-month membership isn’t automatically billed. You have lots of flexibility with our month-to-month membership. You can purchase a monthly membership and then choose to renew it at another time in the future. You can decide that you want to purchase a monthly membership at certain times during the year or certain times during your caregiving experience. While the annual membership offers you the best value, the month-to-month membership offers you the greatest flexibility.
I also explain that the content (with the exception of our archived webinars) remains free. You can read and comment on all our blog posts, regardless of your membership.
In addition, I’ll answer more of your questions about our membership program on Wednesday’s talk show, which airs at 8 p.m. ET (7 p.m. CT, 5 p.m. PT). You can ask your questions during our show on Wednesday (September 4) by joining Your Caregiving Journey’s chat room or giving us a call at (646) 652-4944. You also can post your questions, below, and I will be happy to address them during the show.
- Podcast: Talking Peace with Holly (caregiving.com)
- Table Talk: Working and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What Happens After You Clear Clutter? (caregiving.com)
- Hot Topics: Is it Easier to Make Peace with Yourself or Others? (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- The Future of Caregiving: Could the Mailman Deliver the Solution? (caregiving.com)
- Your Caregiving Journey: Valuing Your Work (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)