I really believe we are given beauty as a way to cope with difficulty. And, Pegi’s recent post (A Moment to Share or Rainbow Reflections) reminds me of that. Sometimes, though, a challenging day seems to mask the beauty within that day.
So, let’s share the beauty in our days. I’ve created a new group called “Beautiful.” Join the group, take photos when you see beauty in your day and then share the photo (and a story) in our group. Your photo can be of nature, of your caree, of another family member, of something you did, of what you enjoy. Whatever beautiful means to you belongs in our Beautiful group.
Join our Beautiful group.
- Do you create beauty through crafts, photography, paintings, writing, doodling? Join our Caregivers Create group and tell us about your creative projects.
- Enter your art in our Third Annual Caregiving Art Show; deadline is September 5!!
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines by Ejourneys (caregiving.com)
- Days of Future Passed (caregiving.com)
- Starting a Support Group: 10 Quick Tips (caregiving.com)
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Take our Annual Survey (caregiving.com)
- The Balm for Caregiving Pain (caregiving.com)
- Collections (caregiving.com)