Tell Us: What’s Been a Good Change?
So much changes because of caregiving that change can become a four-letter word.
Once in awhile, though, a change happens that actually brings positive results. Maybe a change in routine that you dreaded actually frees up time for you. Perhaps a change in home health aides has given you and your caree a different perspective on your day. Maybe a change that affected your day’s schedule means you use your time much more efficiently. Perhaps you’ve changed in a way that just feels right.
What’s been a change you dreaded that you later embraced? In our comments section, please share a change that has pleasantly surprised you.
- Video Chat: Caregiving Then and Now (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- In Ten Words, How Does Your Caregiving Day Start? (caregiving.com)
- It Sucks When You’re a Have Not (caregiving.com)
- Birthday Celebration: Forgive (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Know When It’s Time? (caregiving.com)